* indicates required field
We are committed to making agingresearchbiobank.nia.nih.gov accessible to all users, regardless of special need. The site is designed to be compatible with screen readers and other assistive devices. However, this is an ongoing process and it is possible that some users may encounter problems accessing some pages.
For questions about our continuing efforts to make the information on agingresearchbiobank.nia.nih.gov accessible to all users, or to report an accessibility problem on any of our pages, please complete the form on our Contact Us page. If you have difficulty using the form, you may also send e-mail to AgingResearchBiobank@imsweb.com
- PDF Documents: Adobe Reader
- DOC/DOCX Documents: format require Microsoft Word, or may be viewed with the Word Viewer or Google Docs.
- XLS/XLSX/CSV Documents: format require Microsoft Excel, or may be viewed with the the Excel Viewer or Google Sheets.
In order to provide users with a more pleasant experience when leaving comments on various parts of the website, AgingResearchBiobank utilizes CKEditor, a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) web text editor. CKEditor has built-in accessibility support that can be viewed by pressing Alt + 0 (or Option + 0 for Mac users) while the cursor/focus is inside the editor.
Search Display Keyboard Controls
On a search page, use the Tab key to enter the list of Display fields. To customize the fields that appear and their ordering, the following keyboard controls are available:
- Tab - move to next item
- Shift + Tab - move to previous item
- Up Arrow - move item one position higher in list
- Down Arrow - move item one position lower in list
- Spacebar - display/hide current item in search results